Comes with Resale Rights!
You will first learn about:
- Traditional healing
- Modern science
In “Herbs, Oils and Other Aphrodisiacs,” you're going to learn about:
- How to use herbs wisely
- Choosing the right plant
- One plant?
- How to prepare the plant
- Bind plant
- Grouping plants
- Tonifying herbs
- Sedating and stimulating herbs
- Potentially poisonous herbs
- Guidelines for using herbs safely
What are Oils, Tinctures, and Concoctions?
In this section of “Herbs, Oils and Other Aphrodisiacs,” you will learn about each individual herbal composition:
You will be learning things like:
- Scents to increase sensual bliss
- Enhancing sexual responsiveness
- Oils that can counteract exhaustion
And if that wasn't enough, you can also start eating foods that are thought to have aphrodisiac properties.
In “Herbs, Oils and Other Aphrodisiacs,” you will learn about:
- Aphrodisia for lunch
- Evocative spice preparations
- Rose advieh
- Pat's ras el hanout
- Simple food preparations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.